Saturday, May 14, 2011

What inner and outer conflicts arise in the transition from childhood to adulthood?

    In my opinion, one main issue that comes up is wanting to rebel and not follow rules. We want to grow up so quickly, and when we finally do get there, it's overrated to us. everyone wants to be independent in one way or another at a point in their life. We just need to realize that our family is always going to be there for us, and at this time, they are the ones we tend to neglect the most.
   In my lifetime, there is going to be so many things I am going through that my parents have already experienced. But I don't think I will ever learn to listen to them. It's sad how most of us don't. We don't give our parents enough credit for having experienced everything we have. But the truth is, someday I want to be as strong and wise as my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment