Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MY Independent Book: The Kite Runner

In this book, there has been so many sad moments. But I think they teach a lot of lessons. But sometimes, I think it is hard for most people to relate to this book.

    There is a lot of talk about nature and flying kites. I think for a young audience, this hobby is not common. Nowadays, We are all into technology. We don't know what it is like to jump in a river and not a pool. And we certainly don't know what it is like to spend all of your day playing in the street.

But there are relatable themes in this book.
One is that the main character feels like he has to get approval from his father. I think everyone cares about what there parents think. But me, personally, I couldn't imagine having to impress my parents, because they love me know matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment